Why Playing Yellow Game is a Good Choice?
Is playing puzzles your cup of tea? If you think that this kind of game can never get better, you better think twice! Most are very fond of puzzle games and grew up with fond memories of them. Young minds are constantly encouraged to play puzzles. It is no secret that these types of activities help improve mental abilities.
The Yellow Game is a modernized version of traditional puzzles. However, this one is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Its gameplay is far more different from just putting together puzzle pieces to complete a picture. The main objective in the game is to cover the entire game screen with the color yellow. It has over 50 puzzle levels that you need to solve to win. If you’re someone who loves brain teasers and games that test your logical reasoning, then this one is definitely for you!
The array of puzzle games help us practice our brain, how to use logical reasoning and critical thinking skills. They are also considered a form of mental exercise that stimulates learning and skills development. Furthermore, they help sharpen our memory and avoid deterioration of the mental skills which could be brought about by aging. The brain works better and healthier if it’s kept active and constantly on the run for ideas. So, if you think that the Yellow game is only for intelligent and smart individuals, of course, yes! Human beings are naturally intellectual: we are all intelligent in our own ways albeit some may need to learn in different ways.
The good thing about this game is that it has basic game mechanics that are very easy to grasp and apply. Now there is nothing that can hold you back from playing this game.
The Distinct Gameplay of the Yellow Game
The main goal for this game is to fill your screen with the color yellow thus the game name – Yellow Puzzle. At each level, different parts of the screen are devoid of the yellow color. Others are covered in various shapes and some have numbers written on them. Think out of the box and use different means, be creative and imaginative. Since there is no time limit in this game, you can think about the best strategy and solution to each challenge as long as you have to.
Another unique thing about its gameplay compared to that of others is its level of difficulty. We’ve grown accustomed to the fact that as the level advances, the difficulty level also increases. This is not the case for this one because it has a random difficulty level. This also depends on the player’s skills if we think about it. Some challenges may appear easy for you but they would be extremely difficult for others. Thanks to this element of surprise, it becomes even more exciting. The players will have no idea what awaits them. Once you start playing, you can truly say that this game is like a roller coaster ride: some problems are simple to solve, and others seem very challenging.
Helpful Tips to Win the Game
As previously stated, despite the game’s simplicity, it still requires a lot of effort and thinking. A player will need a great deal of patience and analysis. Once you get started, you’ll need to have a good idea of how to solve the puzzles. And if you get stuck and don’t see any way forward in the game, a few pointers will definitely be of great help. The solutions to the Yellow Game puzzles from level 1 to level 25 are listed below:
- To fill the entire screen with the yellow color, just keep on tapping the yellow button in the center of the screen.
- Click on the top of the gaming screen and swipe it downwards.
- Remove the number 3 by swiping it back and forth.
- Search for the separate pieces of the number 4 on the entire screen and put them all together.
- Just keep on tapping the top and bottom circles on the screen.
- 6. Rotate the triangle to match and fill in the empty space.
- Turn the steering wheel symbol seven times.
- Just fill in the hole using the small, yellow circle.
- Make the small yellow box bigger by dragging it continuously to make a pattern.
- To make the yellow color appear, keep pressing the button.
- Drag the second yellow line on the top of the screen down to the bottom using only one finger.
- Press the yellow circle then release it once it gets bigger. If you don’t release it on time, it will become smaller. Keep repeating this until the circle gets as big as the entire screen.
- Click the letters Y-E-L-L-O-W in order.
- Click the yellow boxes as soon as they appear. This will fill the whole screen with yellow boxes.
- To bring the yellow lines closer together, click on the yellow button.
- Make the ball bounce on top of the screen so it will drag the yellow portion all the way down to fill the screen.
- Make a giant triangle by putting all the four little triangles together.
- Just tap each inverted black triangle.
- Long press the yellow circle. It will turn white at first, then the two circles will light up with yellow color. This is the time to release and press the black portions of the screen.
- Click on the start symbol then press the arrow that it points to. Start pressing the remaining arrows in order, depending on the direction that they point to until all of the arrows have turned yellow.
- There will be three circles each with an arrow at the end. Clicking the first circle could move the arrows of the first and the second circle while clicking the second circle will move the arrows from the second and third circles. Click on both of these alternately until all three arrows are put in place.
- All you have to do is keep pressing the top and bottom buttons. You start from the top and work your way down.
- Click all the black, diamond shapes until they all turn yellow.
- Tap the small squares individually in a spiral order starting from the outer ones then work your way to the middle.
- Drag the small circles upwards.
Remember that these solutions should only be utilized if needed. You will undoubtedly be able to pass levels 26 to 50 since you now have a good idea about puzzles 1 to 25.
If this game seems a little difficult for you or If you’re looking into casino games that pay real money like Poker, slots, Tongits, Lucky 9, etc., try the Big Win Casino app on the Play Store or App Store.
The Yellow game was released in 2017 by the developer Bart Bronte. In more than four years, it had 5 000 000+ downloads on the Play Store already. It has an average 4.7-star rating based on 73,000+ reviews. The players adore it because of its basic features and unique gameplay. It’s available for Android and iOS 9.4+ devices. This is a puzzle game you don’t want to miss out on!