Introducing Color Hole 3D
Casual games such as Color Hole 3D are on-trend these days. Everyone wants to play this game because of its simple gameplay. It’s also equipped with a beautiful and contemporary design. This game is best played in your free time because it is all about giving you an entertaining gaming experience. Moreover, it uses 3D technology which makes ordinary gaming more realistic.
We cannot deny the fact that game designs have been rapidly changing these past few years. Now, you will witness how a simple casual game has evolved from the traditional games we grew up into a modern mobile app. Although most of these games have various similarities, it is still necessary to point out their features and gameplay. Though casual games have existed for a long time, it’s as if people never get tired of playing them. They are also referred to as retro games because they almost have the same identity. Now, let’s proceed to a deeper understanding of what Color Hole 3D is all about.
Gameplay at Features
Just like any other casual game, it has a basic gameplay, simple but quality features. If you’ve experienced playing Hole.io, then you have a knack for playing Color Hole as well. It is a more challenging and more modernized version. The goal of this game is to carefully move the hole to gobble up the white blocks until none are left. You can control the hole by swiping it with your finger all over the screen. The challenge is that, aside from the white blocks there are blocks with different colors as well. You have to avoid them and make sure that only the white ones get to enter the hole. If that happens, you will lose a turn and you will have to restart on the same level all over again. As you conquer the higher levels, the size of the hole will also get bigger. This will limit your movements, the hole will be difficult to control. The more challenging part is that, without thorough handling, the colored blocks can easily get into the hole.
Here are the other things you need to know about the game:
- Remember that the Color Hole 3D does not require players to create an account, so you won’t need to provide any personal details.
- At the beginning of the game, you will observe that it’s similar to a maze and puzzle games. Don’t be confused since the game mechanics work differently.
- The form and position of the blocks changes at every level. It would be best if you check on it before coming up with a strategy.
- To level up, you need to make sure that there are no remaining white blocks. The ones with different colors should remain. You will lose completely even if only one colored block will fall into the hole.
If you’re the type of player who gets bored quickly and wants to spice things up, you will love this game. It will put your patience to the test since these games increase the tension, and it’s incredibly frustrating if you don’t pass a round. On the other hand, you will really feel pleased when you get to pass a challenging round. It is very important to focus and avoid any distractions while playing because it requires a high level of control and concentration.
Pros and Cons of the Game
We are all aware that there is no such thing as a perfect app: each app has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. The following are the game’s positive aspects:
- The majority of casual games prefer ‘quality over quantity.’ Similarly, this is what Color Hole 3D employs. When the developers place a higher value on the game’s quality, you will notice that it is not complicated and has only a few bugs. Its features are also straightforward and easy to grasp.
- It has a typical theme but still has an elegant and a 3D game design.
- It also helps improve focus and coordination. Games that encourage strategy formulation help improve critical thinking skills.
- If you dislike competing with other players, this game is ideal for you. It is a single-player game, so you’re not going to compete with anyone.
- There is no need to feel rushed and pressured because this game has no time limit. Your game progress will solely be based on your own time, speed, and technique.
The following are some of the game’s drawbacks:
- If you play online, you will undoubtedly feel irritated due to frequent advertisements. This is also a common complaint among players. You can also play without ads by making an in-app purchase.
- It is also prone to bugs and glitches. To resolve this, ensure that your app has the most recent version.
- There is no option for you to play with your friends. If you are looking for a gaming app that you can play with your friends, this one is not for you.
- Some players claimed to be able to complete the game in as little as 1 to 2 hours. That is, there aren’t a lot of challenges yet in this game, the levels are also very limited.
- If you’re going to play this game for a longer period of time, you will easily get bored.
Living in a modern and fast paced world can be perplexing. This is also applicable when it comes to online and mobile games. Most modern games are becoming more complex which is why we sometimes miss the simpler ones – those that we used to play in an actual setting. Let Color Hole 3D transport you back to your childhood. Even though this game is not perfect, many enjoy it. It gained over 50 million downloads since it was released by Good Job Games in August 2020. It also received an astounding 4.2-star rating from over 200,000 reviews. This app is only 77MB in size so that it won’t take up too much of your phone’s memory. You need to download the app from the Play Store or the App Store, depending on the type of your mobile device. It also has a web version for users who like playing on laptops or desktop computers.
Alternatively, if you enjoy playing online casino games, try the Big Win Casino app. It is an excellent alternative since this gaming platform has a plethora of game options like Tongits, Pusoy, Poker, slots, and others. You can win exciting prizes and you can also choose to play for free .